1. Once listing documents have been signed. The team will verify that all documentation needed has been received: Listing (listing agreement, Seller disclosures, Disclosures,HOA & CDD disclosures if applicable, Net Sheet and MLS profile sheet or MLS waiver sheet.).
2. Coordinate photoshoot between agent, sellers and the professional photographer.
3. Verify showing instructions. Coordinate installation of For Sale Sign.
4. Once photos have been received. Input of Listing information to MLS and websites and creation of Virtual Tours. They also upload the video into Youtube and ensure that major sites are populated with the listing.
5. Preparation of weekly visit logs: Our support team follows up with every buyer’s agent that has shown one of your listings and prepares a weekly summary with the feedback received from each potential buyer. This summary is reviewed with the listing agent and subsequently sent via PDF to the Seller.
6. Preparation of Appraisal Package: One of the most important reasons that a contract may fall through is a lender ordered appraisal below the contract price. To minimize this risk, our team in consultation with the agent, prepares and sends a comprehensive package to the appraiser, before he/she visits the property with pertinent and relevant information to ensure that the property is correctly appraised, including the list of comparable homes that justify the sales price, description of improvements and upgrades with pictures, as well as sales contract and public records.